Thursday, August 25, 2011

Frustrations

It has not been the best 24 hours. 
It all started last night prior to yoga.  My lower back had been bugging me a little all day, so I was trying to stretch before yoga...and ended up overstretching something in my back, right above my left hip.  Yoga did not help.  I hoped it would go away overnight; it did not; I went to Bar Method this morning anyway and some of it was fine, some of it was not.  I am currently icing, going to invest in some heating pads this afternoon, and have accepted that I may have to actually take a rest day at some point this weekend.  It is really frustrating.  I don't want to do it.  I'm going to try yoga tomorrow morning and hope that maybe it helps.
It also did not help that right after Bar Method, as I was pulling out of my parking space, a crazy lady decided to plow into me and then be a complete jerk about it.  It has not helped my stress level or my back pain.
As a result, I have been stress eating like crazy.  I am...weirdly okay with this as it is something I now do rarely, instead of on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment