Wednesday, August 17, 2011

In a rut

So before this evening's yoga class, my friend C and I were trying to figure out why this month has been so miserable at work, and we realized it's because we're wildly bored.  Nothing new or exciting is happening, so everything feels like a slog.  And I realized that's true of my life, as well.  There's no drama with any of my friends, my love life is a dud, and even my workout routine is getting repetitive.  I realized that this is why I'm so excited about running.  Finally, something new and exciting that I've never really done before. 

So for now, running's my thing for attempting to create at least some drama in my life.  It's either that or make out with somebody's boyfriend, which historically, has never worked out well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment