Monday, August 8, 2011

New workout plan?

So for the past few weeks, I've been trying to consistently do Bar Method in the morning, and yoga at night, with maybe some cardio beforehand to warm up.  The cardio rarely happens.  I'm starting to realize that maybe this is not getting me the results I want - I definitely feel like I'm toning up, but based on my near death experience in spin class and some wise advice from one of the yoga teachers about how she used to just do yoga and felt great but "would get winded running to the bus" I think it's time to step up my cardio routine.  My new (insane) plan is to do five sessions per week of Bar Method, yoga, and cardio.  Given I work out in the morning and evening anyway, this is 15 workouts to fit into 14 time slots, which just means I need to triple up on one weekend day.  It seems doable, but am I nuts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment