Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blerg!

Well, there went that.
Probably ate more than I should have last night.  Not sure if it was that or my large sweater, but I only weighed in at -.2lbs from last week.  And went right from weigh in to a giant lunch out, which was delicious, but way too much food.  I started getting that scary intense "I just want to eat until it hurts" feeling, which is never a good sign for me.
Work sucked all afternoon, I left later than I planned, grocery shopping took forever, so I came home and had a giant spoonful of Nutella.  Incorrect, I know.  And I'm now following that up with a pre-workout snack of diet Coke and cheesecake (but it's light cheesecake).  This sounds bad, but at least I'm doing the workout, which the old version of me would have definitely not done.
Hoping to get back on track tomorrow, but due to an offsite thing for work I'm not going to be able to pack lunch.  If I get enough work stuff done tonight, I can do pilates and yoga tomorrow, so that'll help.

No comments:

Post a Comment