Saturday, February 5, 2011

Epic fail

So, my effort to recover from a couple of crappy days did not pan out so much.  It has officially been kind of a Bad Week.  A good workout day on Thursday somehow turned into too many beers and a lot of mac and cheese, resulting in me skipping Friday morning's planned workout.  Long day at work, I had dinner plans I was lukewarm about but didn't want to cancel on, and ended up going home and doing 45 minutes on the elliptical so as not to feel like a complete slug.  I had really nice ambitions for yoga/pilates/a run today, but I woke up in the middle of the night with a sore throat, and this morning seems to have proven that this is not dehydration related, but is in fact the onset of the cold that everyone I know except me seems to have gotten.  I made it to yoga this morning, but it did not feel great.  I'm going to be bummed about missing pilates as I really like the Saturday class, but I've got a big week at work coming up and I can't really afford to be sick for it.  So, it looks like couch + Slanket + Netflix Instant + tea = the rest of my Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment