Saturday, February 5, 2011

Exercise conundrum

So I've read about Core Fusion in a bunch of fitness blogs and am dying to try it.  The class descriptions sound amazing, and the prices aren't completely unreasonable.  The problem is that the closest place is an hour or so away from where I live, and I know it would be really hard for me to commit to making that drive on a regular basis.  I know I could try it once just to have done it, but I'd hate to love it and not be able to go back.  I already pay an absurd amount for a gym membership because it's close to me and I'm so much more likely to go if I can just walk to the gym.  The compromise, of course, would be to do Bar Method which I believe is similar and is also closer to me, but the Core Fusion prices are actually a lot cheaper, and include yoga as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment