Monday, February 21, 2011

Holy fitness blogs, Batman!

So I tried a weight loss kick about two years ago, and did a random google search for "weight loss blogs."  At that point, I found nothing that was particularly inspiring.  Wow, has that changed.  Maybe I should have just searched "fitness blogs" two years ago and that would have led me to what I was looking for, but now I am completely and utterly overwhelmed by the number of really awesome, interesting, inspiring stories out there.  I definitely need to update my blog roll.
And I definitely need to focus more on fitness because this weekend was a beer soaked...beer fest.  I was going to say food fest, but the amount of food actually consumed feels pretty small, but the number of calories in IPA is pretty large.  And there was that bread pudding that I consumed basically by myself yesterday.  So yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment