Sunday, February 13, 2011

WTF, WW?

Okay, so after my little panic about the pancakes, I went and did some math.  My three pancakes works out to about 700 calories, or 19 WW points.  This is about 37 calories per point.  I get 29 points per day.  By this math, my daily allotment is 1073 calories.  Last I checked, you're not supposed to eat less than 1200 calories a day, ever.  I've long suspected this about Weight Watchers, but this is the first time I've ever sat and done the math.  I know the assumption is that I'd make up the missing 127 calories with some 0 point fruits and vegetables, but what if I didn't? 
I want to complain more about their formulas not being realistic for someone of my weight and activity level, but, to be fair, I guess they did try and reject me.

No comments:

Post a Comment