Monday, October 10, 2011

Waiting for my cleanse to begin

Currently at home, waiting for my Blueprint Cleanse juices to arrive.  I am excited, and also scared.  I've already set up an emergency stash of raw cashews in case I get super hungry at work.  I inconveniently scheduled this for a kind of busy work week, so we'll see how that goes.

Excited about:
  • Resetting my food expectations/taste buds/whatever
  • Eating really well for five days straight
Nervous for
  • Will I be hungry?
  • Am I going to lose muscle mass? I still want to work out during this, and I'm concerned there isn't enough protein
Overall, excited.  Realizing now that this is maybe overpriced, but at the same time, I think paying so much for this will ensure that I try to stick to it.  Just like my ridiculous Equinox membership means that I hope this juice shows up sooner rather than later so I can get to the gym!  I am a big proponent in paying for quality.  However, I did make one wise choice and made my own raw brownie for my final chocolate thing, rather than going for the $13 brownie sundae at KindKreme.

No comments:

Post a Comment