I also cheated. Multiple times. After the cashews came a few slices of cucumber (mostly acceptable) and 1/3 of a raw chocolate bar (what can I say, I have my period).
And now, we shall summarize.
Things I liked
- I wasn't really that hungry
- My stomach felt great the whole time (though this isn't usually a problem for me)
- The juices (except for beet) were delicious
- I was still able to exercise
- I didn't feel any need for caffeine
- I didn't really have any cravings
- The price. For $65 a day, I could have bought myself a lot of juice on my own.
- The repetitiveness of the juice flavors
- The strict delivery window (having to be home to get the juice did put a cramp in my schedule)
- I never really got those feelings of clarity and whatnot that people rave about
- I probably don't need nearly as much food as I think I do. It's all in my head.
- I will not actually suffer any dire consequences if I don't give into a craving
- Green juice is actually delicious
- Include more raw food in my life. I've been really over salad for awhile, and I think it's finally going to make a comeback.
- Be more mindful of my eating.
- Watching portions better on non-nutritious things