Friday, December 2, 2011

I'm boycotting Lululemon

So I'm in desperate need of new running clothes, because apparently all cotton does not cut it.  I don't want to spend an arm and a leg, so lululemon is probably out anyway, but I thought I'd check their sale site, just in case. 

And then I remembered.  I'm boycotting lululemon.  And not because they're overpricing what should be really accessible sports.  It's their new bags that offend me.  "Who is John Galt?"  That's your slogan?  Really?

I hate Atlas Shrugged.  I really, really hated it.  And not just because I hate the philosophy (which I do).  No, I hate the fact that I read like 9000 stupid pages of that book waiting for stupid Dagny Taggart to have sex with stupid John Galt and when they did, it was the most disappointing thing ever.  It's exactly how I felt about the sex in Twilight.  And if I'm comparing a book to Twilight, it's not a book that has quotes that should be gracing the bags of your store.  That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment