Thursday, April 7, 2011

Oops

So remember back when I thought I was totally done with emotional eating?  Turns out my emotions just weren't emo-y enough.
I am super stressed right now.  Work is going through layoffs, I'm moving, going through a breakup, and my good friend/office mate is trying to start an affair with a married guy.  So, the past two nights my feelings have tasted like a large bag of pretzel M&Ms.  Tonight they were supposed to taste like other things, but the only things I could find at the grocery store that seemed remotely appealing were some mustard and onion pretzels and dark chocolate Raisinettes.  Needless to say I feel a little ill right now.  Going to finish the day with a salad and start tomorrow morning with yoga and hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment