Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Everything in moderation

I'm doing better today, I think.  In most aspects of life.  No diet coke, just green tea, so there's a chance I might sleep before midnight tonight.  Went to pilates; skipped yoga because the usual instructor is on vacation.  It's my third day in a row of no yoga, but I'm finally having a  yogic philosophy about not going - it's okay that I didn't stay, I have a lot of other things to do, and it'll make it easier to go tomorrow morning.
I know being able to relax and forgive myself is key to any diet/fitness routine, but it's one of the aspects I'm worst at.  I'm very all or nothing, and very unforgiving.  Those things apply not just to workouts, but to life, and I think I need to work on that in both areas.

Shockingly profound for a night I didn't meditate.

No comments:

Post a Comment